Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey everyone...
Today I woku up at 7.30 am because I must go to church. But as I listened to the radio I was very shocked. They talked about new attacks in Thessaloniki. I was really scared...
Later at 10 o`clock I went to church, because I must sing some songs with the youth choir. Julia was there, too. Sometimes it was really funny.
Then I had lunch.
In the afternoon I had done my homework that I hadn`t done yesterday. Later I had freetime and it was a little boring...
I have packed my school bag for tomorrow so now I´m prepared to go to school. :-(
Now I`m surfing a little bit in the Internet and later I will watch TV or so...
see you...

1 comment:

  1. Attacks in Thessaloniki? =O
    What has happened? I hope it doesn't happen again.

    See you Julia ;-)

    ReplyDelete