Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hey guys...
It`s Sunday and it has been a really sunny day. It was great I haven`t seen the sun so long :-)
In the morning I must get up at 8 o`clock because me and my family must go to church. My 2 little sisters and 60 other kids have made a christian Musical and today there was the performace of this Musical.
At ca. 11.30 I had Lunch, typical german cuisine!!!
After it I enjoyed the first warm sunrays in the garden, it was awesome!!!
Later on I ust learn a little bit for Latin because tomorrow we write a big test and I have to write a good mark :-(
Now I`m going to have dinner with my family and later I will watch TV. I think I will watch the Film " Der Teufel trägt Prada" ! Sorry but I don`t know how it is written in English...
At ca. 10 o`clock pm I will go to bed, because I must be well rested for the Test in Latin and also for the hole school next week...
See you, Goodbye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment