Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey...

Sorry that I had not written a blog yesterday but I hadn`t the time for it. I hope I can write now nearly everyday !!!

Today it was a great day I think. It`s Wednesday an the half of the week is over :-)

I woke up at 5.30 am and my bus was arriving at school at 7.20. Then first we had 2 lessons English by Ms. Mulcahy. I think this was the best subject of the day. Later we had maths and french. In French we wrote a little vocabulary test :-(

In the afternoon me, Marie, Maria, Elli, Julia and Leon sang in the school-choir a new song, which is from the musical Grease . The song You`re the one that I want was very difficult to sing, I think!!!
Later I went home and now I do my homework and then I have freetime...
I think I will watch TV or listen to music or so...
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment